These are some pictures I found on the internet and made them into a slide show.
Alanah
BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are a 4/5 multi-age class in Brisbane, Australia. There are 19 girls and 10 boys in our class. Our teacher's name is Mrs R. We are making this blog to show our visitors the amazing things we will be learning at school.
5 comments:
WOW alanah your slid show really gave me something to do!!
Olivia45r!!!
This exhibit is now showing in Regina, Saskatchewan in Canada. My wife and I took our kids to see it a few weeks ago. I especially liked the portrait he did of Wayne Gretzky, a famous hockey player.
-Blake in Canada (a friend of Tahlia's mom, Theresa)
Fantastic Alanah. I love it. I like how you chose and put the pictures on. It's so awesome!
From Monica
A BIG HI to Tahlia!
From Mike in Warrandyte, Victoria
(also a friend of Tahlia's Mum, Theresa).
P.S. Blake - great to see your posting! Mike from 1991.
hi alanah that is a great slide show
sophie 45r
Post a Comment