We made this class quilt by tessallating different shapes to create our patterns for our piece of the class quilt. We flipped, slid and turned the different shapes to create our designs. We then used only red, pink and white for our colour scheme.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi 4/5R
What a wonderful job you have all
done on your maths quilt.
I am sure a lot of hard work has gone into this maths investigations. I love the colours.
This class has got some great art talent.
From Danielle (Danah's Mum)
That Quilt is very cool!
Hi to Tahlia from Chris in Cairns (Your mums friend). I hope you are having a great time in school!
Bye for now
Chris!
Hi Tahlia
Your class quilt is beautiful.
Maths is pretty cool, but if you get to make quilts in maths, that's really cool!
Louise Maitland
Post a Comment