Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who Am I

My name is ....................I have 7 friend's

Olivia, Sophie, Alison, katie, Isa ,Tia and Coco.

They are nice and kind.

I can fly like a butterfly.

I am a girl with blue eye's.

I am wearing a red top,skirt and shoes.

My red top has two flower's .

I have blond hair.









WHO AM I

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think you are dannh.
from Emily45r

Anonymous said...

I think you are Dannah

Anonymous said...

are you danah

from katie 4/5R

Anonymous said...

I think you are Dannah

Murphy 4/5r

Anonymous said...

are you Tahlia?

From Gail

Anonymous said...

You are defnetly Danah. charlotte.e 45r

Anonymous said...

I think you are soooooooo Danah

?????&???????

Anonymous said...

because i sit next to you i know that you are danah defidently.

sophie 4/5r

Anonymous said...

you are defidently danah

carmen 7l
sophies sister

Anonymous said...

Mrs S thinks it might be Danah