Saturday, April 19, 2008

WHO WILL WE BE STUDYING IN ART THIS TERM?

Year 4 and 5 I have made an Animoto of the artist we will be looking at this term. This is one of my favourite artists! I wonder if you can guess who it is? This person is very famous!! Leave a comment with your answer. I wonder who will be first???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your selection of pitcures Mrs R.
I think it is VAN GOGH!

From isa

Katie's Folio said...

Me and my Mum think it is Van Gogh

From Katie 45r

Anonymous said...

I looked at the pictures very closely and I think it's Van Gogh.

From Monica

Anonymous said...

VERY cool music Mrs Randall - JJ turns it up loud !!! The artist is Mr Vincent Van Gogh....and JJ's mum has been to his gallery in Amsterdam, Holland !!

Anonymous said...

I think that it is VOGH GOHG FROM HAMISH45R

Anonymous said...

Van Gogh is a very famous artist and I love his paintings

Anonymous said...

HI Mrs R

My Mum and I think that it is Van Gogh

by the way cool music!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs R,

Ithink it is Mr Vincent Van Gogh

Murphy 4/5R