
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are a 4/5 multi-age class in Brisbane, Australia. There are 19 girls and 10 boys in our class. Our teacher's name is Mrs R. We are making this blog to show our visitors the amazing things we will be learning at school.
4 comments:
4/5R how cool are those sunglasses'
I wish I had a pair.
From Danah's Mum
hi mrs R
in the picture of us I can not see me.
tahlia
To Mrs. R,
awesome post about what i would call "Pineapple day". By the way, thankyou for leaving the comment on my post about the game, i know it was quite disapointing losing but we did our best and that's all that matters. I hope your voice gets better.
From Monica
Hi 4/5R
Queensland Day was fun wasn't it? Making the Queensland Day craft was really cool.
Post a Comment