Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Plaster Bricks

In class we are making plaster bricks.We are in groups of 3 and 4 and we are learning to make plaster bricks stronger.We have dropped our 1st bricks and we have made a 2nd brick and we are going to drop them as well and we have brought in other materials to make them stronger.The things that groups brought in were Sand,Small metal rods,Staples,Food colouring,Fluff,Sticky tape,Honey and Glue.We are going to drop them this week to see how long they will last.The winning group was Sophie,Nick and Tahlia's and their brick didn't break at 2 metres.
By Emily and Sophie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I can't wait to drop our new bricks it will be soooo exciting and I am really going to enjoy doing so.

Olivia 4/5R

Callum said...

Hi 4/5r that was so so cool.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture trail. Hope we can drop our bricks on thursday.

ms raine