Thursday, December 4, 2008

WHAT A GREAT YEAR!

Year 4/5 I have made this smile box for you because I want to thank you for the great year that I have had and to remind you of all the great things we have done this year.

Click to play The Superstars of 2008
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great video! I can really get a flavour of what life is like at your school, and it looks like you have great fun learning.

Mr Britton
Molescroft Primary School - Beverley, UK.

Have a look at our Blog and International Blog, click below -

Molescroft Primary School Website

Wm Chamberlain said...

I still have three weeks with my student in the first semester and your slideshow still makes me sad thinking about them moving up! It can be very difficult letting go sometimes.
Mr. C

Anonymous said...

To 4/5r an Mrs. R,

What a great idea to do a smilebox to describe the great year that we've all had.

Monica

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs R,
Thanks for a great year an;t belevie it's gone so fast!!!!!
hope you have a good Christmas and new year.
From Emily.
P.S this year WWWAAASSS SSSOO FFFUUUNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs.R
The smile box is such a good idea to display what we did this year.
I had a great year to.

From Brittany

Olivia's Folio said...

Mrs Randall,

Wow, what a wonderful Smilebox you created for us, it is sooo nice to see all the fun things we did all year. Thanks for the nice memories.

Merry Christmas.

Love Olivia W