
This term we are reading a book called The Indian In The Cupboard, by Lynne Reid Banks. We have only just started reading it and so far it's been great. The book is about a boy called Omri who got a plastic indian for his birthday. He also got a cupboard so he decided to put the indain in the cupboard and locked it with his great grandmother's key. He went to bed and the next morning he heard strange noises coming from the cupboard.....
By 45r
By 45r
5 comments:
To 4/5R love to read The Indian sounds very interesting and love the picture.
From Riley M 4/5J
hi 4/5r
sounds like a really great book.
I can't wait to read it.
Your blog is great.
from victoria 4/5b
hi 4/5R
we are reading the best book ever don't you think. i really love reading the indian in the cupboard i think its really funny. I can't wait to see what happends next.
Hi 4/5R the book sounds good love your blog Jake 4/5J
to 45r the Indian in the cupboard is very interesting I'm tingleing inside because I just can't wait until we read the next part.charlotte.e 45r
Post a Comment