Year 4 and 5, I have put a new homework grid in the document box. I have deleted all the example dot points that were on the old homework grid so now you have more space to write in your own activities. Remember I expect to see more than things in each box, not just 1 activity in the whole two week period!!!
You will need to put the due date at the top when you down load it. Look out for the special activity you need to do this fortnight!!
Mrs R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mrs R
I am doing it on the computer.
I think it is Good on the computer
because you are doing your
HOMEWORK.
Danah45r
To Mrs R & 4/5 Students
How cool is it to do your homework on the computer.When I went to primary school we did not have computers we had to write with pencil and paper. Always treasurer these new experiences. Happy blogging.
From Danahs Mum
Post a Comment