Friday, October 31, 2008

WORLD TEACHER'S DAY



Today our school celebrated "INTERNATIONAL TEACHER'S DAY". All the teachers felt very special. The day started with a prayer and each teacher received a badge, an apple and a certificate telling us to go to a special website to receive a message from our class.




This is the link to my website http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4e5445354f446b324f4877354f544d794e546b300d0a&sb=1. Thankyou 45R it was a lovely message and I think it has been a great year too. Thank you for the chocolates and the gerberas (my favourites!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi 4/5R
I hope there will be more teacher days! We are a Y3 class from Pt England School, N.Z. We also have a blog to share our work too. Please come and visit us some time.

Anonymous said...

To 4/5r,

Great post about world teachers day. I'm sure all the teachers had a wonderful day and I'm sure Mrs. R would have enjoyed her chocolats and flowers.

From Monica

Wm Chamberlain said...

It is important that we take time to thank people that spend their time helping us. I can't see a more fitting way to thank your teacher than to use an app like Smilebox.
Good Job.
Mr. C

Anonymous said...

Hi 45r I liked the side show and the flower pics.
From Meg

Anonymous said...

Hi 4/5r
I bet all of the teachers had a lovley day and loved their presents

From Brooke 4/5B

Anonymous said...

Hi 45r,
Excellent post on world teachers day. I knew most of the teachers hade a fantastic day. I really like the messages from the link!
Miyoko

Anonymous said...

hi hope all the teachers have a good day and I like the link to go on it I like mrs R's the best.

Anonymous said...

The post about world teachers day was exerlent.



From Dylan 45r