Friday, February 15, 2008

Beginning school mass




Today we had the beginning school mass for the year.At the beginning of the mass two people from each class brought a love heart with the people in there class name on it to Mrs.P. After that we sang a song by Mr.B called the Seaons Of Heart as we welcomed Father Des.We also had some people say the prayers of the faithful. We also sang a few songs one of them was Amen. Here are the words to the song.




amen amen


amen yes to you our God


Amen amen


amen yes to you our god.


We also had communion from 4's up. The mass went for an hour from 10.00 till 11.00 .




by Brittany and DANAH.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brittany and Danah

I love your blog well done to you
both and keep up the great work.

From Danielle (Danah's Mum)

Anonymous said...

That was fantastic Danah and Brittany it is cool and interresting.charlotte.e 45r

Lily said...

Hi, I like your blog.I'm going for a swim.

Anonymous said...

Good work brittany and danah. I love the pictures and what you two chose to write.

From Monica