Friday, February 15, 2008

Your favourite ice-cream flavor.

These are some of most popular ice- cream flavours in our class

*Cookies and cream
* Caramel
*Vanilla
*chocolate
*strawberry
*spearmint and choc chip

What is yours? Please leave a comment and tell us your favourite ice-cream flavour.

By Coco & Katie

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like cookies and cream.
Very yummy

Anonymous said...

Wow great job on my favourite ice cream I know my favourite it is rainbow.charlotte.e 45r

Denise Juler said...

My favourite is definitely CHOCOLATE!
Mrs J

Anonymous said...

My favourite is spearmint and choc chip. Paddy 3C

Anonymous said...

Wow great post my favourite is mango!!!!

YUM**

olivia 45r

Anonymous said...

I like cookies and cream and spearmint there really nice.I liked your post. Brittany
45/R

Anonymous said...

Great job coco and katie. You listed grteat ice cream flavours.
Out of all of them I like the cookies and cream the best!

From Monica

Anonymous said...

my fave ice-cream would be BUTTERSCOTCH BRICKLE - without a doubt!

chris v. (dylan's mum 4/5R)

Anonymous said...

I like cooookies & creeaam!!!!!



***!!!!!!!!YUM!!!!!!!!!***
-----------------------------------
if not, **Vanilla**

kind of yum


From Miguel

Anonymous said...

yummy chocolate

sophie 45r

prep red said...

I love chocolate most definitely!!!!
Mrs R

Anonymous said...

I think that you have done a great job coco and katie. My favourite ice cream is vanilla or maybe it is choc chip, I dont know. Well you have done a great job.

Anonymous said...

My fAvoUrite flavour icecream is strawberry. My namis noah i thinc you hav a wonderful blog.

Anonymous said...

I like caramel
and cookes and cream

jeremy 45r

Anonymous said...

now i like vanilla a little bit more but i still like chocolate and mango with vanilla mixed up

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



from miguel

Anonymous said...

my favorite icecream is chocolate chip, caramel and strawberry

Anonymous said...

graet job i think spearmint and choc chip

from georgia 4/5r

Anonymous said...

My favourite ice-cream is choc mint and so is my Mum's.

Anonymous said...

I love Italian gelato, my favourite is Mango.
Annabel 4/5R